Tuesday, January 13, 2015

The come of my brother; or: Cum in the hand is better than cum in the bush

I have two brothers who have kids. One hit his nut-busts-into-babies quota and got his gonads nipped. My other brother has one kid and might be done.

I asked him if he is going to get a vasectomy like my other brother. He said he never will, he would make his wife get her tubes tied instead. He said he's on his second marriage, and if you have one failed marriage, odds are you'll have another. When he is much older he will probably have a young trophy wife, and she'll probably want kids. Why would he want to deny her the joy of child rearing?

Me? I don't have kids, and am on a five year streak of raw dogging my girlfriend with only one toilet baby. Morbid obesity has its perks.

No comments:

Post a Comment